With the growing trend of companies towards digitization, cloud computing has become a crucial component for most of the enterprises. When we talk about cloud computing, Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of the world’s most preferred cloud platforms that provide high availability, secure infrastructure, and reliable services. However, managing the complexities of cloud infrastructure can be a daunting task, especially when it comes to large-scale enterprise applications. AWS Enterprise Support is designed to solve this problem by providing enhanced support and timely assistance for enterprise-grade workloads.
1. What is AWS Enterprise Support?
aws enterprise support is a paid subscription model that provides end-to-end technical support and guidance for enterprise-grade applications. With enterprise support, you get access to a dedicated team of AWS experts who are available 24x7x365 to help you with your technical issues. The support team helps with issues like infrastructure optimization, architectural guidance, and best practices for security, compliance, and governance.
2. What are the benefits of AWS Enterprise Support?
Let’s look at some of the key benefits of AWS Enterprise Support:
– 24x7x365 access to AWS experts providing technical guidance and assistance.
– Access to AWS infrastructure event management and proactive notifications for potential issues.
– Assisted infrastructure deployments, including guidance from AWS Solution Architects.
– Access to Trusted Advisor, a tool that provides automated checks to help optimize your AWS environment.
– AWS Infrastructure Readiness Planning – A proactive, deep-dive technical review of your environment designed to help map out a plan for infrastructure optimization.
– Access to AWS Support API, which allows you to automate and integrate support requests into your own workflow with tools like ServiceNow, PagerDuty, and Slack.
3. What are the different levels of AWS Enterprise Support?
AWS Enterprise Support is available in four different levels – Basic, Developer, Business, and Enterprise. Each level of support provides different features, based on the size of the organization and essential workloads. Here are some of the features offered by each of the four levels:
– Basic: Automated tools and one-on-one technical support from AWS experts.
– Developer: Technical support, guidance for implementation and deployment, and infrastructure event management.
– Business: Extra support and guidance to help support critical applications and infrastructure, including proactive monitoring and operations.
– Enterprise: Offers the highest level of support, including a designated Technical Account Manager (TAM) who provides personalized support and guidance, proactive monitoring and recommendations, and infrastructure optimization assistance.
4. How to get started with AWS Enterprise Support?
To get started with AWS Enterprise Support, you need to contact the AWS Sales team to discuss your requirements and budget. After selecting a support plan, the AWS team will provide you with an account representative and connect you with the support team. Once you’re enrolled in the Enterprise Support program, you’ll have access to a range of AWS support resources and assistance.
AWS Enterprise Support is an essential component for enterprises running mission-critical workloads on the AWS cloud. It provides access to a team of technical experts who can help optimize infrastructure, improve security and governance, and ensure high availability of applications. The support program provides a range of features and benefits, depending on the level of subscription, and can be tailored to meet the requirements of enterprises of any size. With its 24x7x365 coverage and personal assistance from Technical Account Managers, AWS Enterprise Support is a must-have for any enterprise-grade application running on the AWS cloud.